Comprehensive Cancer Care – All in One Place
At the Tommy and Shirley Strickland Cancer Center, we offer a range of comprehensive cancer care services – including radiation and medical oncology – in one centralized location.
Every aspect of the center was designed with the patient in mind – from large, private, chemotherapy suites to an abundance of patient-only parking just steps away from the center’s main entrance.
Why Choose The Tommy and Shirley Strickland Cancer Center?
- Advanced technology: To fight cancer, we employ the latest technology such as the center’s new, state-of-the-art Elekta Synergy® Linear Accelerator, which can focus radiation so precisely that healthy tissue surrounding a tumor is left intact.
- Experienced Physicians: Our board-certified radiation and medical oncologists have been treating a variety of cancers for more than two decades and bring the latest world-class expertise to Vidalia.
- Patient-Centered Approach: Our compassionate staff uses a patient-centered, holistic-care approach, which works to treat the entire patient – not just the cancer. Our goal is to help you and your loved ones understand your diagnosis and treatment options.
- Personalized treatment options: Our physicians and staff work collectively to create a customized treatment plan that’s right for you. What’s more, a group of specialists known as the “Tumor Board” meets once a month to discuss individual cases and the best possible course of treatment for patients.
- Convenience: A range of comprehensive services – including both radiation and chemotherapy – is available at the center, which is located next door to Meadows Regional Medical Center.